Battling corgis. #dailycorgi (at The Bone Yard)
It’s been a bit of a strange transition for her (she’s used to being off-leash almost all the time and still wants to wander while I’m in meetings), but it makes things a whole lot better.
1. I now have bonafide excuses to get up and take a walk outside a couple of times a day. Stepping away from the computer and into fresh air is SO NICE. Helps the creative process.
2. When the air conditioning is on overdrive, I pull her onto my lap and she keeps me warm.
3. I’m not rushing home at 6pm to let her out or feed her.
4. She’s ready to leave around 9pm, so I have an excuse to not work too late.
5. She’s made me more popular… people are more open and eager to meet you when they get to meet a corgi too.
6. How can your day be THAT BAD when you get to look into her sweet little face??
These became a necessary purchase after a few “incidents” this weekend. #gassydog #dailycorgi
My little alarm clock peeps over the edge of the bed every morning. #dailycorgi
Maddie chewed her tennis ball until it had a giant gash in it. Now it gets stuck on her nose like a clown. #dailycorgi